Handling and Storing Dentures
When handling and storing your dentures, please observe the following points:
- We do not recommend storing your dentures in pure alcohol (or a solvent) or cleaning them with substances of this kind.
- Please do not store your dentures in either hot or boiling water.
- When storing your dentures, please place them in either a protective container like a denture box or a glass. Pour cold water into the glass or protective container and place your dentures inside carefully, so your dentures will not dry out.
- When handling your dentures out of your mouth, please remove your dentures over either a sink with water in or over a folded towel in case you drop them.
- Store your dentures in a safe and secure place where children and pets are not able to reach them.
- Always handle your dentures with care to reduce the possibility of breaking them.
- If you have a partial denture with metal clasps on, please handle your dentures with extra care especially when cleaning them so you don't bend the metal clasp out of position.